|5″||7 GA||3/16″||1 lbs||B050700|
|6″||7 GA||3/16″||1-1/2 lbs||B060700|
|7″||7 GA||3/16″||2 lbs||B070700|
|9″||7 GA||3/16″||3-1/4 lbs||B090700|
|11″||7 GA||3/16″||5 lbs||B110700|
|13″||7 GA||3/16″||7 lbs||B130700|
|15″||7 GA||3/16″||9 lbs||B150700|
|17″||7 GA||3/16″||11-3/4 lbs||B170700|
|19″||7 GA||3/16″||14-3/4 lbs||B190700|
|25″||7 GA||3/16″||26 lbs||B250700|
Why a Metal Heavy Gauge Discs?
- Low profile: The weight of steel allows bases to have a very low profile relative to their weight.
- Durability: Unlike plastic and hollow tubing, our bases are indestructible. Even after years of use a simple cleaning will bring the base to like new condition.
- Stability: With a Belmet base your product, display, sign or kiosk will stand tall.
- Finishes: We can provide powder coating or a chrome finish to your base. Many of our customers have the base finished as part of their operation.
- Other Materials: Steel is our most popular material; bases can also be made in stainless steel or brass.
Quality, Delivery And Savings
Materials, equipment, experience… but true quality doesn’t stop there. As in all industry, the final product is made by people. And at Belmet we have experienced professionals… expert Heavy Duty Cushion Press Craftsmen every step of the way to ensure you of the finest Heavy Gage Disc available anywhere. We’re big enough to serve the largest manufacturer…and small enough to attend to every individual need. Everything from initial engineering and tool designing… through value analysis… right up to the final product.
We deliver Heavy Gage Disc services on the promised date. Period! (It’s our impeccable reputation that’s on the line on every job we run.) This reliability is your assurance of a trouble-free-delivered job…every job!
Our modern facilities, sophisticated engineering capabilities and constant concern of pioneering new and better ways of manufacturing, translates into bona fide savings for you. This is why our quotations for Heavy Gage Disc are consistently more competitive.
Heavy Gage Disc Capabilities
- CAD and Logopress Design Tools
- In-House Tool and Die Shop
- Wire EDM
- OEM Engineering Support
- Tapping (over 10MM holes tapped per year)
- Heat Treating
- Stamping Presses 35 ton to 350 ton
- Ferrous and Nonferrous Metals
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Hot Rolled Steel
- Stainless Steel*
*Belmet specializes in Deep Drawn Stainless Steel Parts
For over 90 years we have been providing Heavy Gage Disc to clients in a wide range of industries including aerospace, appliance, automotive, beverage, defense, display, fire control, food processing, furniture, government, HVAC, heating and cooling, lighting, hardware, marine, municipal, OEM, point of purchase (POP), ship building, sign, transportation, and more. We are a full 9001 certified company and offer a full range of services including Stamping, Drilling, Tapping, In-House Tool and Die Shop, Plating, Deburring, Welding, OEM engineering support, CAD, and wire EDM.
Belmet: Providing Custom Heavy Gage Disc Nationwide
From our facility located in the Bronx, New York, Belmet offers Heavy Gage Disc for clients throughout the New England and the Northeast, including New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut as well as the Mid Atlantic states and nationwide. From New York to Illinois to Texas and California, Belmet is there for your Heavy Gage Disc needs.
Give us a call or fill out the contact form on the page for more information on your Heavy Gage Disc needs. See our full line of metal display bases for retail, signs and point of purchase requirements.